Monday, April 23, 2012

Voulez vous crochet avec moi?

African Flower Motif

Welcome to my blog, a chronicle of my journey through the world of crochet. I'm a Master Crocheter and crochet instructor.  While teaching crochet at a couple of local yarn stores here in Chicago, I decided the next logical step would be for me to start blogging about crochet.  Well, okay, maybe I didn't actually decide that.  Maybe a few of my students decided I should give it a go.  In any event - here I am - taking that step, ready to share my hard-won wisdom (more like my random opinion) regarding the art of crochet.  Being new to this whole blogging interface virtual web thingy, I expect to take some time learning about all the bells and whistles - so do be patient with me.

In these virtual pages, I will share with you tips for crocheters, common mistakes and how to correct them, stitch patterns, designs, yarns, supplies, information about a variety of crochet designers, magazine and book reviews, links to blogs and websites I think you'll like (or at least to the ones I like) and of course, my personal take on all things crochet.

Voulez vous crochet avec moi?
Let's begin!

4 comments:

  1. This is going to be excellent! I mean what with who is writing it, and all :-)

    ("what with who"?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to coming along in this journey

    ReplyDelete